As a company, Motifmotion tends to focus on animation, digital content production, and campaign-level strategy. Nevertheless, there are a range of related services we occasionally offer to clients — especially when they ask for them! Examples of these include graphic design, corporate identity and branding, and growth marketing.
Website Design and Development
Motifmotion offers full stack web application development for our clients. This can be leveraged to create a completely customized experience on a standalone url or a subdomain as part of a marketing campaign or instructional series. With a deep knowledge of animation, visual design, and standard development practices, the experiences we can create are unique, engaging and informative.
Graphic design is a fundamental part of our animation and illustration work. So much so, that we sometimes forget to offer it as a distinct service! Motifmotion delivers on a range of graphic design projects, including but not limited to:
- Hardcopy marketing materials (brochures, flyers, business cards, etc)
- Annual reports
- Formal presentations
- White papers
- Website Design
- Pitch Decks
Corporate Identity and Branding
Creating a powerful brand is about much more than designing a logo, trying out different fonts and choosing colors. It’s about aligning the needs and desires of an audience with a “story” that creates cohesion, excitement, and trust. Our team utilizes a range of skills to communicate the right brand message, to the right people, at the right time. Corporate identity and branding consists of:
- Brand Discovery – We work to understand your company through interviews with you, audience analysis, and competition research.
- Strategy Development – We develop a brand personality, a buyer persona, and the early stages of a visual style guide.
- Brand Design – We create your logo and establish design guidelines like typography, color palette, and a copywriting style.
- Brand Management – If desired, we continue the relationship. As a full service agency, we offer website design and development, marketing materials, training tools, digital content production and more. Explore some of our core services on our solutions page.
If you are business generating leads primarily through reputation and word of mouth — you’re doing a lot right! But if your goal is maximizing your growth potential — you’re also doing a lot wrong!
Effective growth strategy sets goals that are both aggressive and realistic. It encompasses everything from brand building, to social media management, search engine optimization, pay-per-click marketing, lead generation and email marketing. Growth strategy can include short-term solutions, long-term strategy, and everything in between.